TERMS & CONDITIONS
- MainStreet Apartment Locating MUST BE SHOWN on both the Guest Card when you visit the community, AND on the Lease Application;
- MainStreet Apartment Locating reserves all rights to modify all rebates, policies, disclaimers etc...without notice. Rebates will be honored if the renter has met all terms and conditions described;
- Only one apartment rebate is offered per lease, and the rebate must be issued in the name of a lease holder;
- You must not have lived in this same community before;
- You cannot be a current or former employee of the company that manages the community;
- You cannot be transferring or moving to a community that is managed by the same company;
- You cannot have been referred by another apartment locator or real estate agent;
- MainStreet Apartment Locating must receive its referral commission before any apartment rebate can be considered;
- In the rare event that the apartment rebate is equal to or higher than the referral fee that MainStreet Apartment Locating receives, then the actual rebate amount may be adjusted;
- Payment of the apartment rebate to you may be subject to the consent of the owner and/or the management company of the participating community; and
- The apartment community must approve our sharing a portion of our commission with you.
MainStreet Apartment Locating does not sell customer information to outside sources or third party companies. All names, phone numbers, email addresses, etc...are completely confidential.