The Texas Real Estate Commission has licensed us as official Texas apartment locators. This allows rental properties to pay us a referral commission when MainStreet Apartment Locating is listed as the referral source on property guest cards and new lease applications.
When MainStreet Apartment Locating receives a commission, the renter becomes eligible for an apartment rebate.
All our services are 100% free to tenants. In fact, with our apartment rebate program, we actually pay YOU!
Earn up to $599.00 in an apartment rebate on TX Apartments. Search Apartments in TX with instant access to pictures, floor plans, pricing, move in specials, incentives, discounts and more. One of our Apartment Locators can assist with locating apartments for rent in TX..
MainStreet Apartment Locating’s apartment rebate checks equate to 25% of the amount paid to us by your apartment community, up to $599!
For example: If your apartment community pays us $1,200, your apartment rebate will be $300 (that’s 25% of $1,200).
While the majority of the apartment communities out there pay us a commission of 50% to 100% of one month’s rent, there are also a few that pay more… and a few that pay less.
When we mail your apartment rebate to you, we will also send proof of the amount we received from the apartment community. This way you can rest assured that you are receiving the full amount as promised.
Any apartment community that provides a referral commission to MainStreet Apartment Locating qualifies for the apartment rebate program. We are licensed to receive referral commissions from every apartment in Texas. However, not every apartment pays these commissions, so before you sign your lease, be sure to ask!
You can contact us with questions regarding a particular apartment, too.
- Find your property using our apartment locator services.
- When you visit the property, list “MainStreet Apartment Locating” as your referral source on the property’s Guest Card.
- When you apply for your lease, list “MainStreet Apartment Locating” as your referral source on the lease application.
- Within 30 days of moving into your new apartment, visit our Claim Your Rebate Page and complete the online rebate request form.
We request our referral commission as soon as we receive your completed Claim My Rebate form. Once we verify that MainStreet Apartment Locating was listed as the referral source on the property’s guest card and lease application and we receive the commission from the rental property, we can process your apartment rebate request.
It usually takes 6-8 weeks for an apartment property to issue our referral commission. Once we receive our commission, we process your apartment rebate request within one business day and then mail you your apartment rebate check.
We are proud to say our apartment rebate processing time is one of the fastest in all of Texas!
While apartment rebates are available to most renters, there are a few circumstances where we are unable to honor an apartment rebate request.
- If the community does not work with TX apartment locators, you will not get an apartment rebate;
- If you put another source other than MainStreet Apartment Locating as your referral source (either in writing or verbally to the property), you will not get an apartment rebate;
- If you are only renewing your existing lease, you will not get an apartment rebate;
- If the community requires that we physically escort you to the apartment in person before they will pay us a referral commission, you will not get an apartment rebate;
- If the community requires us to pre-register you before you can put MainStreet Apartment Locating as your referral source, then you will need to contact us to do that before you can put us down as your referral source. Otherwise, you will not get an apartment rebate;
- If you have been employed by the community (or a related property that is managed or owned by the same company), you will not get an apartment rebate;
- If you have a relationship with one of the property managers or the owner of the community (or a related property that is managed or owned by the same company), you will not get an apartment rebate.
- If for any reason beyond our control the apartment refuses to pay MainStreet Apartment Locating, you will not get an apartment rebate; or
- If the apartment community does not allow us to share part of our commission with you.
Most times, the commission paid to MainStreet Apartment Locating is much larger than the amount offered to a resident participating in a resident referral program.